Finance & Grants
Finance & Grants
Developments in energy efficiency provide a huge cost saving area for many businesses. Capital outlay not in your budget? Energy saving equipment leasing could be the perfect option for your business.
LED Lighting Finance
You can have the most up to date lighting technology without the capital cost.
Powersave, in partnership with Equipment Leasing Solutions (‘ELS’) can allow you to spread the cost of your lighting project.
How does it work?
- Save Energy – LED lighting drastically improves energy efficiency and typical savings of around 45 – 60% on existing costs.
- Reduce carbon emissions – LED lighting drastically reduces harmful carbon emissions
- No deposit – no initial capital outlay; monthly payments start after your installation is complete
- Immediate ROI – in the majority of cases the return on investment and energy savings generated from the installation will outweigh the lease payments
- Tax Deductible – lease payments are fully deductible from taxable profits
- Fixed Payments – payments fixed for the duration of the agreement
- Quick & Easy – majority of funding decisions within 24 hours and offer documents raised
Finance case study:
A client replaced the lighting in their warehouse at a cost of £35,400 + VAT.
Resulting energy consumption:
- Reduced from 192,000 kWh to 49,000 kWh per year.
- Produced savings of £19,000 per annum (or £1583.33 per month).
By leasing the equipment for the project:
- There was no initial capital cost, and
- Lease payments on the agreement were £743.40 per month
Result: the client had a new, more efficient, reliable, superior lighting system AND was ‘cash positive’ from month one!
Finance options available are only available to non-regulated customers.
All quotes subject to credit approval & status. Equipment Finance Solutions Limited company registration 09048672, are credit brokers not lenders and are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority reference no. 744837
LED Lighting Grants
As well as help with financing your LED lighting installation, you might consider whether carefully selected grant finance is available for your LED project.
The Carbon Trust and the Business Growth Hub (through their Green Growth Scheme) both promote the concept of businesses moving to LED lighting and offer support, advice and grants.
Phone: 01706 498025
Powersave Installations Ltd.
Company No.: 08688807
200 Drake Street
Rochdale, Greater Manchester