LED Case Study 1
Shopping & Leisure
The leading shopping and leisure destination in Sheffield catering for:
- 300 business tenants
- 12000 car spaces
- 25 million+ visitors per year
Meadowhall is a multi-tenanted shopping and leisure mall opened in 1990 comprising:
- Retail units
- Leisure – restaurants, cafes, cinema
- Public open space
- 1.5 million square feet (140000 sq. m)
- Improved internal and external LED lighting and emergency lighting systems bringing significant power and carbon savings
- Improved control and auto on/off in certain areas when not in use e.g. car parks, for added power savings
- Client’s business imperative:
Carry on trading, working and shoppers visiting.
Objectives achieved by means of a carefully planned and fully project managed installation program during night-time and quiet trading periods.